Day Care Clinic
Day Care Clinic at The Diabetes Centre provides multidisciplinary care to patients and their families. Our team of leading diabetologists and endocrinologists provide healthcare consultation to the patients while nutritionists provide education and awareness about disease management.
Our aim is to promote self-management of the disease while guiding patient about preventive measures to minimize the risk of developing diabetes-related complications.
- The Centre operates on an appointment system, which can be booked via website or on call
- Patients who are unable to afford treatment are referred to Sharia Council’s designated Mufti for Zakat assessment and verification
- Initial screening of vitals is conducted by trained staff and lab results are provided within one and a half hour
- Specialized consultants then provide treatment and counselling to patients and their families
- At Day Care Clinic, we offer individual education and structured education programs for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
Strict routine follow up is ensured or as prescribed by the doctor.