Day Care Clinic
At the core of the Diabetes Centre is the Diabetes Day Centre, which provides holistic multidisciplinary care to patients and families.
Our aim is to promote self-management for patients while minimising the risk of developing diabetes-related complications.
- The centre operates on an appointment system.
- A telephone service is also provided for support, advice.
- We offer individual education and structured education programmes for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
- Patients who has been with Diabetes centre and now need to come in for issues.
- Patient who need further assistance since last appointment.
The Diabetes Centre is also a major resource for other health professionals in the Hospital and the community.
The Diabetes Day Centre is open Monday to Saturday , 8.00am to 5.00pm.