Diabetes touches the lives of nearly seven million people in the Pakistan. If you aren’t directly affected by the condition, you probably know someone who is. The Diabetes Centre Pakistan funds cure as well as vital research for diabetes, while helping children and adults to manage their diabetes today.
How can you help?
- Be part of the TDC team; become a member
- Monetary Contribution; dedicate your donation to the memory of a loved one (a ward, room, equipment, bench, etc)
- Assist in identifying funding sources; members, community groups, businesses, foundations, corporations, institutions, general public, federal, provincial & municipal governments, special events, and in-kind donations.
- Donate Time; share your experience and knowledge with TDC
- Spread the message; to your family, friends & neighbors
- Your donation, in terms of time and/or money, will help us continue our processes to curb diabetes. With your help, we can continue to provide invaluable services such as our support for children and families, information regarding a healthy lifestyle and emotional support for people living with diabetes.
Construction for our main Facility is nearing completion and you can now Partner with us in it by sponsoring a unit, an ambulance or even some medical equipment.