Benefits of partnering The Diabetes Centre.
Companies working in partnership with The Diabetes Centre – Pakistan benefit in many ways. While helping us to reach our charitable objectives, we create unique, tailored partnerships that help to meet companies’ objectives
By teaming up with us, you could:
- Increase sales and gain competitive advantage by being associated with the Pakistan’s first and largest diabetes charity.
- Share the benefits of the diabetes centre highly regarded brand recognition and reputation.
- Align your company with the leading diabetes charity, increase brand exposure and engage new audiences.
- Reach our vast audience that includes those living with, and at risk of, diabetes, and healthcare professionals.
- Increase awareness of the risks of developing Type 2 diabetes to your customers, employees and local communities and helping them to take control of their health and wellbeing if at risk.
- Help to improve the lives of children and young adults in Pakistan living with Type 1 diabetes.
- Gain access to our unique diabetes expertise which ranges from Clinical, to campaigning to and understanding of our key audiences.
We build mutually beneficial partnerships by matching our mutual objectives and identifying innovative ways to meet these. Our Corporate Partnerships team has a wealth of experience of working in the charity and commercial sector and strive to build successful long-term partnerships.
Become an Ambassador of TDC
Represent your institution and become an Ambassador of TDC for the cause of ‘A World Without Diabetes and its Complications’
By becoming an Ambassador of TDC you will;
– Conduct relevant activities in your institution
– Liasion with TDC Marketing team for volunteership of your fellows
– Represent your institution and/or provide ushering services at TDC events
– Contribute to TDC with skills of your fellows
You can become Ambassador of TDC If you are;
– Good at communication
– Have realization for the contribution in society
– An all rounder student
TDC provides a progressive platform to young students to become a responsible citizen by contributing to a cause which is beyond personal interest.